In this day an age social media has really come to be associated with negativity but it can also serve as inspiration if used in the right way. This is going to be a three part series. In this post, I’m going to be covering YouTubers, then bloggers and lastly Instagrammers that have really inspired me to be the best version of myself or have just inspired me through their taste/fashion sense. I’ve found that some of my favorites document when they’re having a hard day, which in my opinion takes a lot of guts to do. This truly makes them feel more relatable to me because I find that a lot of the negativity surrounding social media is due to people only documenting the happy times in their life, which I know I’m definitely guilty of!
- Danielle Carolan – You can’t help but feel more positive after watching one of Danielle’s videos! She’s a go getter and basically always has something to do to keep her busy. She always finds ways to make her day brighter, either by creating a cozy environment, making coffee or grabbing clothes that make her confident. She’s a college student with amazing vlogs, hauls and inspirational videos!
- Tar Mar – Love her style and the fact that she indulges in coffee! Tara is always honest and her personality really shows on camera. She’s an Irish girl living in NYC with her boyfriend and has some amazing vlogs that make you want to move to NYC and be her best friend.
- Michelle Reed – Definitely a hustler who gives you inspiration to work out, eat healthy and get things done. She has amazing style and great budgeting tips. She’s graduating a year early from school in NYC which is so amazing and quite a feat!
- Mademoiselle– Really great inspiration on building that minimalist wardrobe and very much appreciate that she tries most of the pieces she mentions on! Also, YouTubers sometimes mention things in their videos but forget to link it; Jamie always links everything that she mentions which I love!
- Sharewear – SF working girl in the tech scene who loves fashion and has an eclectic taste! She’s great to watch if you want to stay up to date on trendy styles and brands for the millennial.
Hope you have a lovely day and find some inspiration!
P.S. The countdown to my first official day of work has begun!