Below are some Instagrammers that I really enjoy following! I’ve really become addicted to Instagram stories compared to the overall actual photo feed and the people I mention do not disappoint in this area as well!
- Dani Austen – Dani is my favorite! She’s sassy and brutally honest on when she’s feeling good or bad! Her Instagram captions tend to be longer, really going deep into her thoughts on how her day has been, which I love! She’s also a fashion blogger and updates you whenever stores have sales (which is probably not good for my wallet!!).
- MicheleBell21 – Michelle basically makes me want to buy all her picks from fashion to lifestyle that she posts on Instagram. She’s great at updating her followers with bargains and posts links to everything she’s loving. Plus she has one of the cutest toddlers and posts fun stories of her family’s adventures!!
- Eva Chen – Eva is hilarious and is brutally honest about her juggling her career in fashion with her family life. She’s definitely a fellow food lover and is unapologetic when she’s eating junk food (which I appreciate!!). She has two super cute toddlers and if you’ve ever had siblings their interactions are completely relatable. I’m definitely more like Ren!
- Mimi Ikonn – Mimi is world traveler! Her Instagram is envy worthy with all the scenic pictures of her little family. She shares great inspirational posts and always has a smile on her face! Mimi also documents some of her meals, which are always healthy and look yummy!
Instagram has a rep of making people feel down about themselves, so I try to stick to following people that are uplifting and real about how they’re feeling. Hope this post helps you find more positivity!
Hope everyone is having a great Thursday, we’re almost close to the end of the week! Below are some of my favorite fashion bloggers! It’s interesting because all the fashion bloggers I follow have completely different styles compared to me! I think that might be one of the reason I like them so much, they inspire me to go outside of my comfort zone! Also, I just realized that pretty much all four of the bloggers listed below have completely different styles, so you’ll be sure to find someone whose fashion sense you like!
- Atlantic Pacific (NYC) – Blair has a completely eclectic style! She usually wears a mixture of prints with lots of color and a classic touch! Blair lives in New York so her photos always have a picturesque background of the city! Also something I find unique about her is that she keeps her blog posts minimal in terms of descriptions, which I find refreshing because sometimes I just want to scroll through the pictures without having to read a lot (lazy me but I have those days!!).
- Sea of Shoes (Texas) – Jane’s blog is definitely vintage inspired! She always manages to have a designer vintage piece incorporated into her outfits that makes the look unique. Her collage edits are some of my favorites and always remind me of Parisian chic!
- Gal Meets Glam (South Carolina) – Julia’s outfits are centered around feminine minimalism. She’s always traveling and some how manages to incorporate the style of the country she visits. She has her own fashion collection, which is sold at Nordstrom so it’s definitely worth a look (but a little too outside of my price range)!!
- Harper and Harley (Australia) – Sarah is the epitome of minimalism. Her wardrobe consists of those timeless pieces that can be mixed and matched to create tons of looks. Sarah displays looks that will basically never go out of style and somehow manages to adapt trends to her style!
Hoping you found something that inspires you, have a lovely day!
In this day an age social media has really come to be associated with negativity but it can also serve as inspiration if used in the right way. This is going to be a three part series. In this post, I’m going to be covering YouTubers, then bloggers and lastly Instagrammers that have really inspired me to be the best version of myself or have just inspired me through their taste/fashion sense. I’ve found that some of my favorites document when they’re having a hard day, which in my opinion takes a lot of guts to do. This truly makes them feel more relatable to me because I find that a lot of the negativity surrounding social media is due to people only documenting the happy times in their life, which I know I’m definitely guilty of!
- Danielle Carolan – You can’t help but feel more positive after watching one of Danielle’s videos! She’s a go getter and basically always has something to do to keep her busy. She always finds ways to make her day brighter, either by creating a cozy environment, making coffee or grabbing clothes that make her confident. She’s a college student with amazing vlogs, hauls and inspirational videos!
- Tar Mar – Love her style and the fact that she indulges in coffee! Tara is always honest and her personality really shows on camera. She’s an Irish girl living in NYC with her boyfriend and has some amazing vlogs that make you want to move to NYC and be her best friend.
- Michelle Reed – Definitely a hustler who gives you inspiration to work out, eat healthy and get things done. She has amazing style and great budgeting tips. She’s graduating a year early from school in NYC which is so amazing and quite a feat!
- Mademoiselle– Really great inspiration on building that minimalist wardrobe and very much appreciate that she tries most of the pieces she mentions on! Also, YouTubers sometimes mention things in their videos but forget to link it; Jamie always links everything that she mentions which I love!
- Sharewear – SF working girl in the tech scene who loves fashion and has an eclectic taste! She’s great to watch if you want to stay up to date on trendy styles and brands for the millennial.
Hope you have a lovely day and find some inspiration!
P.S. The countdown to my first official day of work has begun!